The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

A walk among memories(Open) OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
A walk among memories(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

A walk among memories(Open)

2 posters

Go down

A walk among memories(Open) Empty A walk among memories(Open)

Post by Nielle Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:19 pm

~Nielle~
The cream fae walked through the trees, the only sound was her paws padding softly over the spring grass. Nielle loved coming here she wasn't sure if it was because of the serenity of the place or it was the border between her current pack and the pack that raised her. With a sigh she padded on, her legs carrying her in graceful strides through the trees. She remembered a song that her mother used to sing to her when she was a pup seeing the familiar landmarks brought so many forgotten memories flooding back to the surface. Nielle began to sing the tune, her voice carried the tone of the song well as it echoed off of the trees.  
(Nielle's song)
Nielle
Nielle
Huntress

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

A walk among memories(Open) Empty Re: A walk among memories(Open)

Post by Rain Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Rain

Addressed: ; "Speech" ; 'Thoughts'

She was off hunting in the woods. Spring time had finally rolled around, bringing with it the newness of life. The abundance of fresh food to! And pups! The breeding would begin soon, and pups everywhere! They would need them if they were to survive this war. She stopped and cocked her head though when she heard the voice. It was singing. Smiling, she thought of the only wolf that sang that tone. Nielle. Bounding up and weaving through the woods she knew oh so well, she came upon her. "Nielle! So good to see you! I heard you singing so i thought that id come by and say hi since i was in this part of the lands!" She said cheerfully. The pack had been growing so much lately.

Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nielle Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:52 pm

~Nielle~
Nielle jumped with a startled squeal at the sound of her alpha's voice. The cream fae cleared her throat, she was mortified that she squealed but more so at the fact someone heard her singing. "Hello Rain, are you hunting?" her voice was direct contrast with the other fae's cheerful tone, her's was calm and slightly darker. Her moonlit gaze studied the fae in front of her.
Nielle
Nielle
Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Rain

Addressed: ; "Speech" ; 'Thoughts'

The female squealed when Rain had called to her. Chuckling slightly, the alphess smiled. "Sorry i didn't mean to scare you! And yes i am hunting actually...would you like to join?" She asked the wolf. She wanted to see how Nielle hunted. She needed to see how well she hunted with others to. Turning slightly, she looked back at the female. "Better take advantage of the food before it disappears again, ya know?" She said to the vixen by her.

Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Nielle Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:07 pm

~Nielle~
The cream colored fae rolled her eyes when the vixen before her laughed. Instantly perking up when Rain asked if she wanted to hunt with her "I'd love to! Are we going after anything specific?" Nielle lifted her nose to the breeze there seemed to be a variety of things they could hunt in the area. Realizing that was a mistake as she took in the scents of home 'Stop it this is home now' she thought before looking back to Rain.
Nielle
Nielle
Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 pm

"I'd love to! Are we going after anything specific?"

Rain looked back. Nope, we are just hunting. Gotta bring in all the food. We dont want it to disappear on us once again. She said, as she continued her truck through the woods. She stopped and wait, letting Nielle take the lead in front of her. She once was a huntress and knew that if Nielle was a good huntress, as she suspected, she would catch the scent easily and quickly.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down