The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

The Aftermath (OPEN) OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
The Aftermath (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

The Aftermath (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

The Aftermath (OPEN) Empty The Aftermath (OPEN)

Post by Tiberius Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:13 pm

| Tiberius | 5y | Lead Earth Elementor | Male |

The Elementor finally reached the camp. Now that the little meet and greet between the packs were over, he was unsure of what to do. He was no longer in the mood for taking a serene walk through the woods. That would be too tiring now. Tiberius supposed he could deal with Tundra, but he was sure that Sirius or Shard would get to him first. If they would allow him, perhaps he could wrap the white wolf up in vines... or surround him in a cage of brambles? That would be a funny picture.
Tiberius
Tiberius

Female Posts : 18

Character Statistics
Species: Grey Wolf

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath (OPEN) Empty Re: The Aftermath (OPEN)

Post by Shard Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Shard

Addressed:  ; "Speech" ; 'Thoughts'

Shard was still frazzled due to Tundra's outburst. She wouldn't tolerate such behavior that cause disrespect. Padding into camp, the fae snorted as sat down and covered her paws with the tip of her tails. Shard tried almost everything to try and make him behave but nothing wasn't turning out as it planned. Soon she decided that maybe someone else could try and straighten him out as she has duties that she has to attend to and the fae just couldn't keep going or she was going to snap and it would not end well. Look up she noticed Tiberius and idea popped into her head and she walks up to him."Tiberius, I have a job for you are you willing to take up that will teach someone a lesson?

Shard
Shard
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 14

Character Statistics
Species: Timber wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tundra Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 pm

The male had followed the others to the area he was in. Strolling in, he heard teach a lesson. No doubt that that wasnt about him. Common. Do something. I'm not scared of you wolves. I've had many other horrors in my life other than a few wolves that can't take an attitude. He said, making them angrier at him. That was his goal. To get them to attack him. He would. He was going to make these wolves lives hell. The only thing that they had in common was hating Corazon and Freedom. He, as far as he could see, was the only different one, which suited him just fine.

You dont scare me. I'm not afraid. Have fun, it wont hurt. Maybe physically, but you can;t make me bow down before you. I am free and i have..well. you know, a free mind a mind of my own. I will never respect any of you. So just get that through those heads of yours He said. He would never respect another wolf in his life

Tundra
Tundra
Air Lvl 1 Beginner
Air Lvl 1 Beginner

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:52 pm

The Earth Elementor perked his ears up in interest as Shard spoke to him. "Tiberius, I have a job for you are you willing to take up that will teach someone a lesson?"
Tiberius nodded, his amber gaze beginning to brighten with excitement, "It is my job to teach. I will gladly use my abilities if a wolf does not learn how to regulate their temper. I believe I might already know who needs the attention."
He turned to Tundra expectantly, eyeing the wolf with a serious gaze. The younger white wolf was making a speech about his past. Again. What a poor wolf, Tiberius thought. Tundra would be a difficult one to rehabilitate.
Tiberius
Tiberius

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 pm

((((Ehhhh I don't mean to double post, but if I edit my previous post no one will even notice...

Anyways, it's been four days and no Night River wolf has posted or replied to anything... I'm still waiting here... and I can't reply to Sirius' post so...yeah...I'll just scurry off now. Delete this if you want, I just wanted to let you all know. Sorry for double posting. ;_; *squiggles away*))))
Tiberius
Tiberius

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 pm

It's... It's been over a week now and no one has posted... I'm just waiting here while sipping some tea-- staring out into the abyss. Alone. Oh, so alone...
Tiberius
Tiberius

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:11 pm

"Thank you, very much I have a lot to do and he is getting on my last nerve. I will return later to see if any progression has been made." Shard dipped her and walked over to Tundra. Her stance was dominant as she looked to him,"Listen here, you better listen to him. This is for your own good and I suggest you take up on this offer." The fae flicked her tail as she walked past the snow colored male before turning a corner in the camp.

(OOC: I'm sorry if I've been avoiding this last weekend and this week has been crazy for me.)
Shard
Shard
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 14

Character Statistics
Species: Timber wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Tiberius' amber gaze followed Shard as she made her way over to Tundra. His ears were pushed forward, trying to hear whatever the two said. When Shard was finished, she walked off to another part of the camp. I take it that anything is permitted, Tiberius realized. Shard did not tell him to use any particular method; She was leaving Tundra in his paws completely. Not that there was anything wrong with that; Tiberius was content with knowing he may play by his own rules. Despite being a level headed and seemingly laid-back wolf, Tiberius was still Night River. He would not be afraid to use certain... techniques if Tundra did not cooperate. However, all wolves deserved patience and a listening ear. Tiberius would start out slow and easy. Tiberius steadily made his way over to the defiant male. The Elementor gave no signs of aggression, but his posture was in no way friendly either, "Come with me, Tundra. I will not harm you, though I require obedience on your part if you want this to go smoothly."

(OOC: It's fine, Shard. I'm just glad to see that you are back!)
Tiberius
Tiberius

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Tundra Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:17 am

The male scowled at the female. Like anything was going to teach him obedience. He smirked at the thought to obey these wolves. Did they not understand he didn't care. How many times would he have to prove that to them. Already, they were getting worked up for no reason.

Turned to look at the male that came towards him, she scowled at him also. Go on, wrap me up in brambles. bury me in dirt. Beat me with a stick for gods sake! I know that that's just what you wanna do isn't it? Yea i  bet. The male spoke harshly. Smirking again he said quietly. Try to break me. Go on, try to. It won't work. You can't break something into obedience that's already broken.
Tundra
Tundra
Air Lvl 1 Beginner
Air Lvl 1 Beginner

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Tiberius cringed at Tundra's nasty words. That was no way to treat your pack-mates. This was going to a long, stressed-filed day, wasn't it? The large male sighed, turning around and moving his tail to signal Tundra to follow. He felt as if he was about to take out a trainee out into the territory for the first time. In fact, that is how Tiberius will now view Tundra for the time being: a trainee. And with all trainees, Tiberius expected some stubbornness and awful attitudes to accompany the younger wolf, "Like I said before, just follow my lead. We should be back before sundown. Longer if you make me drag you there." He began to walk ahead, not really bothering to check if Tundra was following. He had ears for that. Besides, the male doubted that any wolf with their head screwed on straight would try to fight an elementor.

-To Oranaho Lake-
Tiberius
Tiberius

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:45 pm

The Aftermath (OPEN) Comput10

Life is important, but it is disappointing to see that one can not spend ten minutes of their time to type a message. It's not like we have a word limit... One or two sentences is enough. Motivation, guys! Motivation! :3
Tiberius
Tiberius

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down