The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks

Go down

Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Empty Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks

Post by Gazidan Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 pm

- • - B E T A • G A Z I D A N - • -

Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Iqzhja

plot pages
thread tracker
inventory/transactions

references
armor: http://img14.deviantart.net/2fd2/i/2012/008/1/1/the_wolf_in_armor_by_missdawnshadow-d4lomwi.jpg
gazidan: https://2img.net/h/oi59.tinypic.com/2h3rgjd.jpg

am i a part of the cure or am i part of the disease?
PLOT PAGES

A B O U T
3 years cis male corazon beta belgian tervuren shepherd x wolf pansexual
gazidan is an army on his own. or at least, used to be. as a youngster he was trained rigorously in preparation for future battles and skirmishes. the training was harsh and his mentor was an unforgiving wolf. it didn't take long for the wolf to force his habits onto gazidan, and once he did, the dogwolf went out of control. it was only when gazidan left the pack did he finally attempt to revert from his aggressive ways. it took a long while but he finally found himself once more around the time he became a pack member (fighter) of corazon. he is now a much calmer wolf, very different from the way he was when he was younger, though his former impulsive ways can sometimes show. ever since then he has traveled up the ranks of corazon and as a beta now, he dedicates his life to defending his pack.

F R I E N D S H I P S
allies apprentice close friends training partners
the things above are basically the plots i would like gazidan to have later on or now. he is actually quite approachable and is a friendly person given you did nothing to piss him off. he is irritable and can easily be provoked, especially if one decides to disrespect his position of authority. gazidan is hard to open up to as he is a clingy person and is over protective at times. his defensive habits can sometimes lead to aggression and hurt feelings.
allies - gazidan will need some allies (can be from either freedom, corazon, or just be a loner/rogue). basically, canines he can trust to talk to and ask for help in times of need.
apprentice - while gazidan is honoring the role of semi-training marshmallow along with rain, he would like to have his own apprentice sometime in the future. his own personal project, or more like a son or daughter to him. (reserved to members of corazon only)
close friends - these are always open. friends who are no longer considered allies to gazidan will automatically become this. he will often come to these wolves for help or to simply chat with. his over protective tendencies will be a lot more noticeable to those over here as he will try to protect them more fiercely. but don't think once you've entered this zone, gazidan is basically wrapped around your finger. haha, no. nope. never. the more of an ally you are considered, the easier his trust can snap for you. while he does trust close friends with his life, he can and will realize if he is being deceived. after that, it will be nearly impossible to regain his trust again.
training partners - gazidan would like to have training partners. anyone who can hunt, spar, or track with him will do perfectly. (reserved for members of corazon only)

H A T E S H I P S
rival family member anyone from his old pack
while it is easy to become a friend of gazidan's, it is also equally uncomplicated to get yourself on his hit-list. by default, any night river pack member is an enemy of his. gazidan loves amusing wolves however, so he probably won't react to any night river canine right away.
once you're an enemy of gazidan's, there is no going back. he will either act aloof toward you or react violently to any taunts or disrespect, it all depends on how much he dislikes you. also, if he dislikes you, it is quite easy to revert to being a normal acquaintance. he isn't too petty about little arguments.
rival - a rival isn't exactly an enemy to gazidan. if anything, rivals are more like not-so-friendly friends to him. it will involve some bickering and a lot of competition - and the rivalry can be about anything. (reserved for members of corazon only)
family members / anyone from his old pack - a family member? a buddy from long ago? already an enemy. the only living members of his family are jasper and desoto, his brothers. and he hates them with a passion. while he would not get violent with them, it is likely he will act aloof toward them or intentionally ignorant of their presence.

L O V E S H I P S
crushes mate
gazidan would like to settle down with a mate someday. he is capable of loving any canine regardless of their species or gender. he will protect his future mate with his life, holding their safety over the safety of his allegiance. he would also love to have pups one day with any future lover. gazidan is not a flirt, and is crazy about being subtle. if he likes anyone, he would be hesitant to make the first move and will often seek to see if the love is reciprocated. it is not likely he would ever do a one night stand, so that is out of question.
crushes - he is able to obtain a crush easily. (can be from any pack, loner/rogue too) because of this, he will sometimes wait for the love to be reciprocated before acting upon his feelings.
mate - gazidan would like to have a life-long mate sometime in the future (preferably someone around or close to his age). he will protect them with his life.

the lights go out and i can't be saved
THREAD TRACKER

O O C   T H R E A D S

Biography
Plot Page, Tracker, Inventory

C U R R E N T    T H R E A D S
Will this become something more? Rain + Gazidan

P A S T    T H R E A D S
Cliffside Entrance  Remus + Rain + Gazidan
As It Goes [Pack Meeting] Rain + Marshmallow + Anoki + Gazidan + Gibbous
Let The Training Commence Rain + Marshmallow + Gazidan

shoot an apple off my head and a trouble that can't be named
INVENTORY

~ T R A N S A C T I O N S
giant silver plated armor tattered red cape bull skull red feather
giant - gazidan stands about 45 inches at shoulder, making him a really tall dogwolf. despite his mixed heritage, he managed to inherit the massive size of his father, the wolf, unlike his brothers.
silver plated armor - ( http://img14.deviantart.net/2fd2/i/2012/008/1/1/the_wolf_in_armor_by_missdawnshadow-d4lomwi.jpg ) [<- ref] gazidan has received silver plated armor. it is raised slightly along the back, giving it a spiky look to it. it has several jagged points and was constructed at the request to somewhat resemble bones.
tattered red cape - connected to the neck of the armor, the cape is made to drape over gazidan's back. it somewhat torn and is a dark red color due to some dirt it has picked up. its ends are jagged and in the case an enemy were to use it against him by grasping it, it can come off with about two forceful tugs.
bull skull - usually a war accessory or just something casual gazidan wears even though it is like zero from casual. he sometimes wears it purely to be intimidating. it is a little dirty but he has cleaned it out since finding it and washes it in a rivers and ponds. he even sharpens its horns. tied around the left horn is a red feather tipped in silver then black.
red feather - it is tied around the base of the left horn on the bull skull. it is pure red and tipped with black. above the black tip is a bit of silver and it is red from there.

(c) Gazidan. Do not touch.

Last edited by Gazidan on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gazidan
Gazidan
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner

Male Posts : 14

Character Statistics
Species: belgian shepherd x wolf

Back to top Go down

Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks Empty Re: Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks

Post by Gazidan Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:40 pm