The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

Goodmorning world. - Page 2 OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

Goodmorning world.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goodmorning world. - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodmorning world.

Post by Riot Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 pm

"My gut sure misses it" he groaned narrowing his eyes at the other fae. "But why would I leave my nest when she's around... she might do something to it... No matter how much my gut yells at me I refuse to let myself be pushed away from my home." He smiled at the fae who spoke to him "I like you, I normally don't like other wolves, especially faes but your different"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics
Species: Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Rain smiled at the pup. Deep down that really affected her. Most thought she was an alphess who only took her job seriously. No hobbies no friends. She wasnt really like that. I can keep her in check. She used to be one of my own pack. She'll listen to me, i know it. Even if i have to get stern at her, oh well. She said the last part with a shrug.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:36 pm

"I suppose so" he woofed, his tail swaying side to side.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyli Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Lyli was still infuriated. She wasn't sure if she could be calmed down. Rain's words did the trick though, and she still held her head high, tail arched over her back. No matter, she would not let a pup boss her around. He wouldn't earn her pity. She wouldn't give it to him. "I still won't take pity to you. You have disrespected me and my authority, therefore you can be punished. I will let you get away unscathed today, but mark my words, next time you won't be nearly as lucky," she snarled at the pup. What. A. Joke. He thought because he was young, that she wouldn't hurt him. Oh how wrong he was. She returned to her position next to Rain once more. She stood, shoulder to shoulder with her companion. "He has shown courage, bravery, but still defiance. He would be a great pack wolf, and it's a shame he isn't looking to join a pack. I'm sure I could train him well, he could be my delta. Would you like that, to be third in command?" she cooed him. If he conceded, she would train him well indeed. He could show greatness some day, but his words were true. He was a lowly rogue, and she wouldn't take him out of this pathetic position unless he began to show the alphess some respect. She watched him carefully, eyeing his movements, and awaiting his every word.

Lyli

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 pm

"A pack doesn't capture my interest She-wolf nor does being third in command.. I am fairing well out here on my own and if my death is suppose to be by your paw so be it.. I won't fight, I know I can't win." he shrugged and parted his jaws into a yawn. "Don't you find it weird that you listen to another alpha? it's kind of like your the omega of her pack, funny indeed.. An alpha is suppose to make his or her own choices, though I suppose it isn't as weird as I might think it.. You were in here back so therefor you believe you have less authority and in some sense it may be true no matter your rank.. As for you coming to rogue land to teach a defiant pup a lesson, you must be out of your mind.. You cannot teach what doesn't belong to you."
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyli Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Lyli tried to keep her cool. Did the pup have a death-wish? She sighed. "Whatever suits your fancy..." she told him. His words again made her furious. "How dare you?! I am no omega... and I don't take commands from anyone, let alone you. The reason why I ask Rain, is because I respect her. I was her beta before I left her pack... because I wished to protect my true family. Rain is like a sister to me, and I asked her if I can kill you. I won't ask her again, and my actions against you will be without warning. I am more powerful than you think, and I can do more than just hurt you. You are a pup, and I don't have time for this. Unlike you, rogue! I have a family. A pack to lead. So if you will excuse me, I'm leaving. And don't you dare. Come trying to get into my pack. I will kill you on the spot." She turned to her formal leader. Her old family. "Good day Rain, I hope you have a delightful time. This pup is only going to make me feel in a dangerous mood, so I am going to leave. Best wishes against the enemy. Remember, rogues are just as dangerous as the other pack...."

With that, Lyli turned and with a flash, she was gone.

-Exit Lyli-

Lyli

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:32 pm

"Ah, what a pity... the she-wolf ran off with her tail tucked." he shrugged. "couldn't even keep her word and kill me" muttering the pup looked to Rain and tilted his head. "Well, apparently I am an enemy to your packs, might not want to let your guard down" he pulled his lips back into a fake smile. "as for the family, I don't need or want one.. they'll just slow you down."
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Rain looked at the pup. Your not a threat or enemy of my pack. Maybe Lyli's but you are a friend of the pack. If you ever need help just ask and as for the family no it wont. Our family is actually really small at the moment. She said, looking down. Night River was taking them off one by one.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:04 pm

The male dipped his head. "I'm sorry" tilting his head he looked to you. "but I cannot help there, a wolf pack just isn't my thing and I don't feel like having to go through loss of losing a comrade" he ruffled his pelt and looked to the sky that was now becoming dark. Oh joy, I've miss catching any sort of mouse... i'll have a tough time getting on in the dark, but heck.. i'll still try.. what a bother though. he remained silent for what seemed to be forever until he looked back to you. "I wont bring any trouble to your pack, hers on the other paw... I might raid when I'm older" he frowned.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Rain smiled at what the pup said. Raiding Lyli's pack. She chuckled. If the packs made it that far. She giggled. She gotup. If you want, i can come and help you hunt? No need to repay or what ever?
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 pm

the pup titled his head. It's like she read my mind about my worries "I suppose I could accept, I'm still getting use to hunting in the night since all I hunt is mice or rabbits.." he yawned again and stood up shaking out his coat.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:06 pm

My life is just a dream...One day i will wake up
-
Rain smiled at the pup. Okay lets go...but this time we are getting something bigger than mice! She said, smiling at him as she layed her front end and stretched while her rump was in the air. She yawned and shook back and forth, her hair going everywhere. Time to hunt! She exclaimed happily.
-

Mentioned: riot
Addressed: Riot
Notes:
-
Table by Rain
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:48 pm

"Bigger as in?" He woofed the question, his head falling to the side, his ears flopping.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm

She smiled. Maybe a deer? Or an elk..yea an elk would last a long time..Wanna help? She said smiling at the pup.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:45 pm

He raised an eye brow. "Sure, why not... after all, I should have a pack wolf do all of my things for me.."
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Rain looked at him, he face slacking. Kid, im trying to help ya...with something bigger, it'll last longer with your little body and you'll get bigger faster, so dont complain. she said as she padded off towards the woods.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:27 pm

He nodded and trotted after you. "and I thank you for your help, I know with it I wil get stronger and be able to survive longer."
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Rain looked back and nodded, smiling at the pup. She stood still, lifting her maw up to the air and took in a deep breath. She smelt an elk...it was a calf and mom. She sighed. She'd have to get the calf. She looked back and nodded her head in the direction, telling the kid to follow her as she followed the scent.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:38 pm

The pup followed silently, his paws made little to no noise on the ground as each one came into contact with the ground. his eyes never left you.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm

She continued until she saw the elk. She looked at Riot and mouthed stay. She then turned and creeped up behind the calf, making sure that her scent was away from the two elk. She then jumped up when she was less than a yard away and grabbed the calf's hind legs, trying to drag it down, but not before the mother came and she had to let go. She backed away and circled around the mother, looking for an opening.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:11 pm

At first the pup stayed and watched carefully, that was until his eyes hit an opening on the injured calf. Instantly he went for it, quick on his paws he made his way towards the elk-calf and leapt towards it for an attack. Sinking his teeth into the haunches of the calf and dangled of the side tearing at his thigh with his front claws, snarling and growling.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:34 pm

She watched as riot went for the calf. Rain went with him and grabbed the throat. She dragged it down, at the same time inching forward towards the vein of life. She growled through her teeth, bringing panic and the mother elk was trying to get to her baby but knew it was too late.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Riot jumped to his paws and watched the mother Elk, his ears twitched faintly as he sensed the sadness in her call before backing away a few steps then turning and running.. I'm sorry he dipped his head in thought. His eyes went back to the now limp calf and his stomach growled once more.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:39 am

Rain looked back as the calf layed dead on the forest floor. She heard the pups stomach rumble. She smiled. Bone-app a-tiete. She said to the little guy. She moved back slowly as she watched him with only her eyes.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 pm

The pup planted his butt onto the ground before lifting his muzzle to the sky letting out a soft howl. When he still had his parents, they had taught him that he should always give thanks to the life that was lost in order to keep him alive. His howl seemed to last forever, until he finally tilted his muzzle down to the ground, his ears were flat and his eyes seemed distant as he muttered something inaudible. Standing he looked to the she wolf. "Wont you join me?"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next