The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

Our Staff for the beloved site! OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
Our Staff for the beloved site! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

Our Staff for the beloved site!

Go down

Our Staff for the beloved site! Empty Our Staff for the beloved site!

Post by Rain Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Our Staff for the beloved site! QTR0tep
Rain
Hi guys! It's you friendly admin Rain! So this is where i tell you about me I guess. The first and foremost thing would probably be that I love wolves. I mean, if you didn't like wolves why would you be here? Right? xD I also love to read and write. I'm a freshman in my first year of high school (duh). I'm in 11th grade English xD. I love to draw and talk basically. I'll probably post up some of my drawings later on. Some are pretty good i think xD/ When I get out of high school (which feels like forever!), I want to go to college to be a cardiothoracic surgeon. For those of you who haven't watched Grey's Anatomy it's a heart dude/chick. Warning however, i do have unexplained absences at times so if I'm not here, look for Gazi (gazidan)! S/he'll help with anything you need!

Our Staff for the beloved site! Q6HSf3W
Gazidan
Good day folks! I am your local Admin Gazidan. I don't bite at least I don't ever mean to so you can always come to me for help. ^^ I am really a fish and certainly possess the attention span of one. You can easily catch my attention by tagging me in things, so please do that if you would like me to see something. ;v; I enjoy writing and exploring the woods in my backyard. I don't have a very interesting life lmao I love cartoons and books. Also, as far as roleplaying experience goes, I've been roleplaying for a grand total of four years (it doesn't sound like much but that is a long while! ;u;). I stopped for a while as my muse could not recover for a long time. I only just recently returned to RP sites, too. So my style is a little messy because I'm trying to work some stuff out, haha. I've roleplayed wolves, dogs, Pokemon, and cats (Warriors!). I've never tried out a human RP because I suck at being a human already, so no. And that is pretty much it, I guess. You can learn a lot more by talking to me! Please use they/them pronouns when referring to me OOCly.

Our Staff for the beloved site! Hin10
Shard
Well hey guys, this is Shard here to tell you a few about myself. For starters, I'm a junior in high school so I'm getting old lol. I really have a passion for roleplay as it helps have fun and do new things. I absolutely love animals especially wolves and dogs they just interest me so much. When I go to college I would study to be a veterinarian so that I could help those animals in need. I guess that kind of wraps up your funniest Head Mod lol!  Anyways that is all for me, see ya.

Our Staff for the beloved site! Modmar10
Marshmallow

Bonjour! Je suis appelé guimauve! Je suis dix-sept ans et je connais un peu français. (Hello! I am called Marshmallow! I am seventeen years old and I know a little french) xP I am in French class at a military academy, I plan on joining the navy. I am a sophomore so I'm in the 10th grade.
Why Am I In The 10th Grade?:
I do archery and it's pretty fun. xP I'm not the best and sometimes I'm the worst on the team lmao. I want to become a border collie breeder, certified dog trainer, NAPPS Certified Pet Sitter, and dog walker. If you need any dog or pet help feel free to pm me! ^^ I also would like to become a Vet Tech, but since I'm going into the Navy it depends on if I have enough time for school.

Our Staff for the beloved site! Rem12
Remus

Heya guys, Rem here! I'm currently  a senior in high school and am about to go off to college. My many hobbies include roleplaying (dur), tanking, drawing, writing, cruelly ruling over the site with an iron fist, playing the trombone, gaming, and hiking. I'm quite friendly, and I certainly don't bite hard, so feel free to approach me with any questions or offers to RP. ^_^    
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down