The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::.

5 posters

Go down

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Empty .::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::.

Post by Marshmallow Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

|Marshmallow|

~

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Marshm11

~

Allegiance:
   Corazon

Trainee

~

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Marshm12

~

Appearance:
Marshmallow is a ivory white fae with light pastel like markings. Under her left eye is
a heart, similar to that of a doodle. It looks as if someone drew it onto her, but at birth she had this marking. Another odd marking is a yellow shooting star, available for show, on her right hip. Her eyes are multi-colored one being a bright blue and the other a bright green, however in the shade her eyes appear darker in color. Usually in the sunlight is when the brightness, of her eye colors, are shown. Her right aud is a yellow pastel color, and the other ear is a bright pink(depending on lighting, year, date, and time). Between her ears is a light red that seems to get more red at the tips of her fur along her tail and back. Her tail tip is, oddly enough, green! It's a light pastel green, and no other green can be found on her body except one of her eyes. Marshmallow's two front paws are a cyan blue(like her eyes) and her rear legs, have a darker blue. The darker blue reaches up to her knee, however it does stop before actually reaching it. Her cyan paws stop at her dew claw. Marshmallow is a very fluffy and soft furred fae, her friends often lay on her a lot saying things like, "Oh! It's so soft!" She very much enjoys this and finds it comfortable so she doesn't complain. Her current height is about the average size of the average fae, she hopes to stay this tall.
   ~

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Marshm13

~

Personality:
Marshmallow is a friendly fae who enjoys the company of her fellow companions. She has never been around any crazy, evil, or very mean wolves. So she doesn't even know they exist, however she does think that the Night River pack, by over-hearing, is a not-so-nice pack. She usually will very quickly volunteer herself to show around new members or the pack and introduce herself right away. She is kind and caring and will quickly jump to defend her friends and pack-mates from any threats or foul words. She hardly gets mad and can see the good things in them.

Strengths:
   Quick Witted
   She learns thing quickly and can usually remember it.

Smart
   As stated above, she is smart and usually asks questions about things she doesn't know.

Good Swimmer
   She knows how to swim and usually is seen trying to hunt fish if she gets the chance.

Weaknesses:
   Kind-Hearted
   She sees the good in everything, even if it's something horrible.  This can get hurt.

Hates Fights
   She hates it when two wolves fight physically and she's always scarred that one won't ever get up when the fights over.

Sensitive
   She dislikes when others around her get sad and it usually makes her sad also. Usually she will try and comfort this sad wolf however.

~

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Marshm15

~

Backstory:
Marshmallow was born to Cookie and Hollow, along with her siblings Blueberry, and Frostbite. A few months passed and the weather turned vile, a snowstorm got the three of them lost. With the anxious barks and howls of their parents drowned out by the snow storm. Their scent was lost by their parents and tracks covered by the snow. Soon the siblings lost sight of each other and not to long a ivory fae with green eyes rescued Marshmallow and adopted her as her own.

Kin:
Starfire- Cousin
Blueberry- Sister
FrostBite- Brother
Hollow- Father
Cookie- Mother
(all available to be role-played except Starfire)

Mate:
None, available.

Offspring:
Future off-spring may carry all her colors or just a few, multi-colored eyes could also be present.

~

Additional Information:
with hair lol
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Marshm16

reference
.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Marshm17

Secret Codes:
   Theme Song:

Last edited by Marshmallow on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 53

Character Statistics
Species: Arctic Wolf

Back to top Go down

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Empty Re: .::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::.

Post by Rain Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 pm

ACCEPTED!
Have fun Role playing!
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::. Empty Re: .::Mmm I taste like Marshmallows::.

Post by Arrow Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:50 pm

lol good title, good job!
Arrow
Arrow
Alpha

Male Posts : 35

http://thewarriorlifev2.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshmallow Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:51 pm

^^ xP Thanks Arrow & Rain! Very Happy
Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Anoki Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Ermegerd Im in love with Marshamallow!!
Anoki
Anoki
Protector

Male Posts : 26

Character Statistics
Species: Wolfdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshmallow Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Thank you Anoki! ^^
Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasdeya Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:00 pm

DAWWW A CUTIE! <3
Kasdeya
Kasdeya
Omega

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshmallow Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Omgsh thank you sooo much Kasdeya! <333 ^^
Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum