The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open)

Go down

This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open) Empty This Blood on My Teeth is Far Beyond Dry (Open)

Post by Sirius Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Sirius

Addressed:  ; "Speech" ; 'Thoughts'

The tall blue wolf was still in a foul mood from the proceedings of the day before. The words of her enemy replayed through her head like a pup who learned a new word. Wind played with the canopy of trees above her, but the trees were to thickly placed for any of the breeze to reach her. She sniffed the air, attempting to clear her cluttered mind with the thrill of the hunt. Gray eyes scanned the dense trees, ears carefully detecting any hint of noise. The quick steps of something small could be heard to her right, her ears swiveled that way listening. The sound stopped, but then picked up again, she gathered that it was a rabbit and a rather fat one at that. She eased towards the meal, careful not to step on any branches or left over snow that might give her away. The sound stopped again, worried that she might lose the kill, she bolted forward, going for where she last her the noise. The white hare caught sight of her and froze for a split second, fear etched into its dark eyes. It was all she needed, by the time it began to run, she was already upon it, scooping it up in her mouth and cracking bones. Blood oozed between her teeth and she squeezed hard, taking out her anger on the defenseless prey. She ripped it to shreds quickly and angrily, bits of red tinged fur ending up all around her as she ate.

Finished with her meal, she shook off the rabbit's fur that had made its way onto her pelt. Less pissed, she stretched, preparing herself for a run to the other side of the pack lands where it had been a while since she checked on things.

Sirius
Sirius

Female Posts : 16

Character Statistics
Species: Eurasian Wolf

Back to top Go down