The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

Goodmorning world. OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
Goodmorning world. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

Goodmorning world.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goodmorning world. Empty Goodmorning world.

Post by Riot Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm

the sky wasn't as bright as it was in the summer, but it was still bright enough to tell day time from night time.. the temperature was beyond cold and could make even the fuzzest of creatures shiver in their coat..

Below, on the ground was a makeshift den that was pushed back into the undergrowth, if there wasn't a strong scent of wolf around it, one wouldn't be able to tell it was a nest.. A young wolf pup pushed his head out of the warmth that his nest gave him..

He had chosen the mountains because it was away from other wolf packs and he was quite sure that there was no other wolves near by which gave him comfort.. Of course he didn't mind the occasional greeting of a wolf here and there but he wasn't social-able and liked being alone..

Pulling himself the rest of the way out of the make-shift nest, he parted his jaws into a yawn and stretched out his stiff limbs but was interrupted by a rumble in his gut
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics
Species: Wolf

Back to top Go down

Goodmorning world. Empty Re: Goodmorning world.

Post by Rain Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 pm

The fae was scoping out the rouge lands. She had to keep count on how many rouges were here incase they decided to get...whats the word? Feisty? Yea. She stopped when she saw a wolf, no wait, a pup, come out of a den. She grunted. She padded towards it, still keeping hidden in the brush. She watched the pup. She even heard that little stomach growl. She smiled. She had always wanted pups but saw no way that she would be able to lead the pack.

She jumped out, gently padding towards the pup. She held her tail up in a dominant yet none threatening way.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

the pups head turned in your direction once he caught whiff of you, cocking his head, he planted his haunches on the ground and eyed you.. his ears angled forward, but he made no move to cower or submit.

"hello" he woofed, his tail tip twitching faintly.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:43 am

Rain watched the pup closely, he looked old enough to maybe hunt small, very small food. But how was he sustaining his body weight. She smiled as he woofed a hello.

Hello, Do you have a family around here? She asked more outta curiosity than to see how many rouges there were. From the looks of it, he may have a family, but she highly doubted that the parents would leave their pup here all alone.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 pm

"I have no family." he responded with a woof, his tail wagging side to side, but not out of happiness, it seemed to be a nervous twitch. "Where are you from? you don't smell like a rogue"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm

The wolf looked at the pup sadly. I am the alpha of the pack on your border. The Corazon pack...I think you may have heard of it? She said and asked the little pup.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 pm

"pack?" he questioned you, his eyes filling with confusion. Nope, never heard of it.. I mean i know there are packs around here, just didn't know the names mum and pop always told us to stay away from the forest below the mountain because of humans and other wolves who wouldn't be as nice to a stray pup"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyli Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 am

Lyli padded along. As she had just met Rain a few months ago, together they started a foundation of packs together. Now, they seemed... separated. No contact had been made in a long few weeks, and to be honest, Lyli was worried. She wasn't exactly sure she wanted to lead her pack. Freedom was a great pack. Her beta, Malaki, was very devoted to sticking by the leader's side. She was wary though. It was difficult to begin a pack with one wolf... then just stick others into it where they may have belonged. It didn't matter, she had caught the two wolves' scents from over a mile away. She broke into a sprint.

It wasn't long before Lyli entered the meeting."Hello, mind if I join you two? Ah, nice to see you again Rain, and as for you, young pup... My name is Lyli, alphess of Freedom pack. I am curious as to know why you are out here all alone... and why you smell of rogue..?" she inquired, leaning down into a playful stance before the younger male. She let a smile gently spread on her maw, then kindly and simply out of curiosity blew a swift breath into his face out of her nostrils. It was more of a playful snort than anything, but it was meant to make the pup feel safe, welcomed. It was true, a young pup would stand no chance out in the rogue's lands. It would only be a matter of time before an eagle, cougar, or another cannibal of a wolf snatched him up to never let him be seen again. She shook her head, then stood back up. The ebony female stood nearby Rain, letting the white female speak next.

Lyli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Rain saw the alphess. She smiled. Long time, no see Lyli...we need to have a meeting later anyway. She said as she watched the fae snort air in the pups face. She smiled. Ahh, your parents were more than likely right, but the only pack to worry about is Night River... At the mention of the pack that wanted hers dead, she frowned. It was true though, the pup needed to watch out for them.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 pm

The male wrinkled his nose at the snort of air blown into his face. "I beg your pardon." he huffed, "I will tell you my name and reasoning later on when i dont feel so insulted, i may look like a pup but i can and have been caring for myself." he turned his eyes on the other fae, he seemed to remain calm even in the presence of two alphas. "Why is it I am the one being questioned when it is rogue turf you are invading, if you expect to keep peace between us and your packs i suggest not coming over uninvited." he frowned but his nose twitched in response of the fae's words /River night pack/ "River Night pack?" he sighed " more pack wolves to deal with." he nearly groaned the words.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:30 pm

The maiden stiffened at the pups sudden choice of words. Harsh. 'Scuse me little guy but ya know, we have numbers and we are older. We come to rouge turff to make sure we arent being threatened by them. She scowled the pup. Seriously! What type of pup has an attitude like that?!
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:39 pm

"what makes you think i want your territory? if i wanted a pack i would have joined one, I carry no interest in your territory or what you harbor on it." The pup responded as he shut his eyes in thought "Actually the prey and land we have is plentiful, and don't packs like to take more then they can use?"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyli Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Lyli growled. His words irked her. Her friend, Rain, shouldn't be treated this way. She stepped in. "Hey, listen here! Rain is a wolf to be respected. I suggest you don't make enemies with me, pup or you can kiss your puny little self goodbye!" she hissed the words. A pup would get no pity from Lyli. She was a wolf to be respected as well as her fellow alpha. If this pup showed no respect, then she would demand it. She rose to her full height and towered over the brown male. She snarled, then lowered her fangs closer to him. She would force him to grovel on the ground like the pathetic wolf he was. Should he ever join her pack or feel the need to, she would do this exact thing to him, and if he was lucky, let him get away with a bite or two. Dare he say anymore inexcuseable words, she would snap her jaws over his flickering life and end it...

Lyli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:19 am

Rain looked at Lyli. Whoa now Lyli! I got it...he doesnt need to be life threatened. She said chuckling. She was glad that Lyli was standing up for her, but Rain was a big girl now.Pup, we dont want the land. We know that rouges cross into our lands and we keep the numbers in check. You get this once every two weeks so i suggest getting used to it!
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:00 pm

The pup remained sitting, no fear touched the heart of the young wolf. "I mean no disrespect to you alpha." his tail twitched faintly as if irritated. "Why must you do that, I don't need checking up on, in fact I want to stay far away from pack lands" he stood up, raising his hackles, his eyes glaring with fuming anger. "It's funny that you are acting the way you are right now, it just shows I cannot trust you, to threaten the life of something small and younger then you isn't natural, especially if it is the same species" he snorted and sat back down, his eyes flickering between the two wolfs before him, it was true he wasn't scared of them but he didn't like the fact they could go wherever they pleased. "Funny" he barked the words "That two she wolves come into land that doesn't belong to them saying it is a routine check up, to be honest, you just annoy me."

Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Rain narrowed her eyes at the pup. Ya wanna know what annoys me?? Little pups who think they know everything when they have only been alive for less than a year. You know why we do this? Huh? My pack is at war and we don't need any trouble from animals like you! If you wouldn't be so rude then maybe i wouldn't still be here now would i? She basically yelled at the wolf. Her eyes were filled up with anger, her hackles raised and posed for a fight. Everything about her screamed danger.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:44 pm

"I didn't become rude until hot, rank air was blown into my face" he recalled the earlier huff of air the other fae breathed on him "Her tone was harsh and I didn't care for it." he watched Rain with sharp eyes. "I apologize for my harsh tone that I took with you Alpha Rain, but wouldn't you do the same if I were to tread on your turf?"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:46 pm

She watched the pup as she relaxed. Your a pup. I see no threat within you to attack or be rude. If anything i would welcome you in the pack as if you were a pup of it. She said, calmly.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:51 pm

"and your adults that could potentially harm or kill a pup like me if you wished." he smiled faintly, his head tilting to the side. "Am I correct?
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Rain made her face neutral. Yes but still, your still no threat to me... She stared down at the pup
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyli Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Lyli was infuriated. This pup was trying to get her pity, saying that she shouldn't kill something younger and the same species, saying it was unnatural. She hissed, hackles raised, claws itching on the soil. Her body coiled and writhed and snarled underneath her earthy pelt. She lowered herself to the ground and snapped her jaws centimeters from his tiny head. Oh how easily it would have been to stuff the entire dumbass thing inside her mouth, crush that puny skull of his and end his pathetic life. She left her face inches from his, and she hissed angry words into his little ear. "Please, bet that I won't kill you. Give me even more to take away from this meeting. I dare you, make the first move, I shall kill you without hesitation, without fail..." she let her shoulders and her haunches and her throat all burn with the anxiety. She backed away and stood next to her companion. "Give me the word Rain, and he will never see the light of day nor the dark of night ever again..."

She listened as they calmed down, but the fury within her still raged. She repeated her words to Rain. "Give me the word. Oh please... give me the word...!" she snarled. Legs spread apart, claws digging into the soil, fangs bared, muscles getting ready to spring, she realized she had never been so fierce.

More shockingly.

She didn't care.

And she kept up the dark side of herself and growled to the tiny pup. Give. me. the. word. she thought. Give... me... the... kill... order. Another roar rumbled in her chest. She feinted a lunge and landed next to the pup. She circled him threateningly. "I will kill you...!" Don't think I won't....

Lyli

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:32 pm

The male shrugged. "I am young, and there is no telling what lies ahead... it could be death around the next corner so killing me here and now will not matter" he responded matter of factly.. "it's a pity that an alpha must ask another for permission to kill a lowly rogue." he sighed dramatically, his ears twitched, knowing that he could get you even more infuriated. "Shouldn't an alpha display a manner of love, calm, and of course, an honorable attitude"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:40 pm

rain growled at the other Alpha. Alphess Lyli! Stay in check! she growled the warning to her used to be pack mate. She and her had broken the packs up to make sure they could survive the war. The pup may be a smart alek but stay in check!
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:48 pm

"pity, pity... Really it is a pity" he yawned, then clamped his jaws shut as his belly growled. "ah great, I've missed breakfast... I had a date with a mouse"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Rain looked at the pup. Really? He had the mind of a three year old male! Go on little guys...go hunt your lil girlfriend..im sure she misses ya! She said, smiling her sarcastic smile at him.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next