The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open)

+4
Marshmallow
Shard
Rain
Sirius
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open)

Post by Rain Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:27 pm

The female barked her warning to nielle. Nielle! Back off! she said, watching everyone. She did not like the wolf Tundra. She didn't like any of these wolves. Growling, she stood up from her crouch. Not here not now. But I promise you Sirius. There will be a fight. And blood shed. And I wont be afraid to face you and your group of cowards. Your just as bad as the rest if them. with that, she rose and left, nodding at arrow as she did so. We are having a pack meeting. NOW. At the camp core. she spoke angerly. She was outraged at Nielle s burst out.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? (Open)

Post by Marshmallow Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Marshmallow nodded to her Alphess respectfully and quickly stood. When the alphess passed her she quickly followed suite. Her eyes drifted toward Arrow had been, he would have to wait to ever hear what happened. However she wouldn't dare spill anything to another pack, even if they were allies. It didn't mean that they would always be allies. The Freedom pack's alpha would. most likely be left clueless and perhaps angry that he was ignored. Sirius may now, however, try and pick a fight with the brute since he came alone. That's how low they were to her, they put on a front until back up came and they called you a coward or weak. To try and hide that it was in reverse, a pack that had no order was weak, a pack that knew nothing but violence, was weak. A pack that had nothing but hate and pain, was weak. The corazon was the opposite, we are strong, we are family, and we will stick up for one another and lay down our life for. one another. The Night River wolves would never lay down their life for another, and that made it more likely that they would run or only fight their own battles. With a shake if her head her thoughts cleared as she focused on the meeting ahead.
Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 53

Character Statistics
Species: Arctic Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:28 pm

| Tiberius | 5y | Lead Earth Elementor | Male |

Tiberius stared blankly as the wolves of Corazon left. The alphess of their pack looked outraged... "It's hard to not be control," He said aloud. He somewhat pitied her, but the problems of another pack were not his to care about. The so-called "good" wolves were ironically the ones to loose their cool first. It was  good change for the old Tiberius, "I'm heading back to the camp... if anyone cares to join me."
Tiberius
Tiberius

Female Posts : 18

Character Statistics
Species: Grey Wolf

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Shard

Addressed:  ; "Speech" ; 'Thoughts'

Shard sneered lightly as Corazon left. A smirk ran along her face as see what happened, the whole thing depicted that they was weak and the Corazon Alphess showed a great example of lost of control. When she left she seems mad which was awesome in her mind, but one move made Shard boil as she turned and faced Tundra"When I say back down you back down, you do not disrespect your Alphess nor your Beta, I will deal with you later got it!" She snapped her jaws loudly as a warning before turning to walk back to their territory."I shall accompany you Tiberius, as I think we all need to relax." her voice still had an edge but it was calmer as she padded back to camp without looking back.

Shard
Shard
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner
Fire Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 14

Character Statistics
Species: Timber wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:40 pm

| Tiberius | 5y | Lead Earth Elementor | Male |

Tiberius smiled lightly. He was glad that Night River had a capable beta to keep things in order. He turned around to head back to Night River's camp, wondering if Shard and the others would follow suit. They would all probably overtake him. His bones were not as strong as they used to be.

○:-To Night River Camp-:○
Tiberius
Tiberius

Female Posts : 18

Character Statistics
Species: Grey Wolf

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 am

Sirius

Addressed:  ; "Speech" ; 'Thoughts'

Sirius's eyes remained cold and the snarl left her face, she would be better then all of these children, displaying their thoughts and emotions all over their faces. Rain was getting angry and it was bringing pleasure to Sirius, she really was hoping this would end with blood. If dying Rain's fur red was the last thing she did, she would be satisfied.

More wolves entered, making the putting the stakes even higher. Would this be the day they wiped out the Corazon pack? Tiberius spoke, suggesting an attack, she looked at him knowingly, giving him the notion that she knew what she was doing. Nielle retorted and all she could do was grin, she wasn't the Alphess, was she? Next Tundra came forward and nearly immediately that tongue got him in trouble yet again. As soon as these weaklings were out of here she would need to teach him a damn lesson. If she did it any sooner, Corazon would see their weakness and might take advantage of it at some future point. Still, she couldn't help her icy glaze turning to him for a long second before switching back to the Corazons. If that arrogant brute didn't learn how to behave soon, or at least learn how to fake it like some of her members did, she would kill him. The one with the pastel colors spoke rather defiantly, the one Sirius felt she could take down swifter then any of the others. Rain spoke soon after and infuriated Sirius with the word 'coward'. Really? She was the one running with her tough words and bravado, words meant nothing against tooth and claw. Only loud enough for her pack to hear, solemn words broke through her silence.

We'll take you up on that promise.

She turned on Tundra, with a nasty bite in her voice, she lashed him verbally.

Tundra, you should be glad Shard is the one dealing with you and not I. Next time I hear words like that out of your mouth, you're done.

Before the wolf was able to ruin his chances with a response, she trotted away, possibly towards the way that the members of her pack were heading.

-Exit Sirius-

Last edited by Sirius on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sirius
Sirius

Female Posts : 16

Character Statistics
Species: Eurasian Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tundra Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 am

Tundra rolled his eyes at both of the wolves empty threats. When were they going to get it through their heads that he doesn't take orders. That he was scarred for life. Changed for life. They would never understand him. The way he acted. The way he held himself. They should be thrilled to have such a strong fighter such as he. He then decided right then and there. That he would make his Alpha and beta's lives hell. They may try to punish him but he will always come back and annoy them with a snippy comment. Okay dears! I'm much obliged with what you want to do with me but trust me...im sure its not as bad as what i have been through in my life. So have fun with that! He spoke. Mainly to make the wolves around him angry at him. So what? They wont kill him. It was against pack laws. And if they ran him off he'd haunt their borders, trespass. Since he did know where everything was.

This is gonna be great!

Tundra
Tundra
Air Lvl 1 Beginner
Air Lvl 1 Beginner

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nielle Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Nielle stood her stare unwavering she didn't even realize when she stepped forward over the boundary. Her packmates were speaking to her but she wasn't thinking straight nothing made sense anymore all she wanted to do was kill. Reluctantly she stepped back her sharp gaze still fixed on Tundra when the time came he would be a worthy opponent. She turned with a small growl when Rain said something about a pack meeting shaking her head she instead bolted into the forest. The cream fae knew well she couldn't be with the pack right now she was in no state of mind to deal with them right now, for once the running did little to clear her mind so she pushed onwards.
Nielle
Nielle
Huntress

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2