The Corazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements
Please Note That The Site Will Have Many Updates. Please Do Not Freak Out Over This!

Welcome to the Corazon! As of now we are welcoming any and all people/Rpers. Reopened on 10.9.15 we welcome anyone! Please, come and have a look around! Come one-come all!
Seasons
Winter Year I

September 30th- November 27th

Fate is in the eyes of the beholder OMKnMB6
The coldest it has been yet, the snow has started to fall. The winds make it even colder than it is without it. Food is scarce and the packs slowly start to deteriorate due to this.

Latest topics
» The Packs Fates
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 pm by Guest

» [ achilles ] - wip
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:07 pm by Rain

» Name Claim
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm by Gazidan

» Advertising Rules
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 pm by Rain

» You shouldn't be whispering secrets to flowers - Violet (Complete)
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm by Rain

» When The World Stops Turning
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Rain

» Hunt Update
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm by Rain

» Birth/Death Updates
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by Rain

» Fight Updates
Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm by Rain

Fate is in the eyes of the beholder

2 posters

Go down

Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Empty Fate is in the eyes of the beholder

Post by Riot Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 pm

He who cannot lie, does not know what truth is.
-
-
-

Time passes quickly when your alone, but being alone only gives you time to think about what you can do and what you have done. It's been a whole moon since Riot's encounter with the two female alpha's and he hadn't heard or seen the two of them since. He remembered the one fae, Rain, was the alpha of Corazon and had a very distinctive scent.

Riot had started out when light cracked the sky waking up all of the worlds creatures big and small. Treading lightly he kept his senses alert, he hadn't traveled out of the mountains much and preferred to remain high up and not on the ground where he felt trapped, he liked being able to 'touch' the sky and down here you couldn't even seen the sky with all of the cover the trees gave. He hadn't been really sure on why he decided to set out and greet the pack, but he figured he should make an appearance since he was a rogue and the packs were weary of them, weary enough to check on the rogues in their own turf.

Riot had grown only slightly and his eyes were no longer that baby blue wolf pups had, instead they were a honey brown with faint blue and brown flecks. He was only slightly bigger in stance, but it showed that he was to be a big brute with strength and he was rather thick.

He only slowed his pace once he hit the border, his nose twitching for the scent of the pack to confirm it was the pack he was searching for. The sky above was darker then when he had set out, but the moon had yet to reach it's zenith. Yawning widely, he planted his butt down and waited for someone to find him.
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics
Species: Wolf

Back to top Go down

Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Empty Re: Fate is in the eyes of the beholder

Post by Rain Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Rain was still doing her perimeter patrol. It was tiring. Smelling a recognizable scent, she sped up. She was at the rouge and corazon border. With Riot just sitting there. Smiling, she went to greet the pup that had changed so much since she had seen him last. His eyes were no long blue but a hazel color with blue flecks in them. Not to mention that he was bigger. Hello Riot. Long time no see. She spoke gently.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Female Posts : 219

Character Statistics
Species: Mackinzee Valley Wolf

https://corazon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fate is in the eyes of the beholder Empty Re: Fate is in the eyes of the beholder

Post by Riot Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 pm

He smiled and stood dipping his head.

"Greetings Friend, I am sorry to intrude, but I figured I should make myself noted by the packs surrounding my mountains." he nodded towards the towering peaks, shifting from paw to paw uncomfortably.

His tail swayed back and forth lightly as he watched the fae with sharp, but gentle eyes. "How are you?"
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Rain sat down and sighed gently. The pack's been better. Night River hostile as usual. Threat still there. But other than that, im a little stressed but just peachy. The pack is gaining members like crazy which is also a good thing.. She said, trailing off as she realized that she was rambling.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:32 pm

"Members is always a good thing, is that other fae still alpha? I would like to tempt her on her words." he smirked mischievously.

his head tilting to the side as he watched you, "As for Nightriver, I was planning on going down there after speaking with you."
Riot
Riot
Pack Friend Rogue

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Rain smiled. Yes, Lyli is still alpha. Though i havent seen her for a while as of Night River, have fun. Boring immature s is what they happen to be. She said, hate coloring her voice for the evil pack. Especially for that alphess of theirs.
Rain
Rain
Water Lvl 1 Beginner
Water Lvl 1 Beginner

Character Statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum